- Take a tablespoon or two of coconut oil (depending on how long your hair is) into your hands and rub together to melt it.
- Rub your hands in your hair all the length of your hair.
- Massage into scalp as well.
- Leave on at least 15 minutes before shampooing.
- If you are using it as an overnight conditioner, put a shower cap on your hair to protect your pillow.
- Shampoo out in the morning.
- Enjoy your shiny, healthy hair!!
There are lots of articles on how great coconut oil specifically, is the best oil for dry hair!
Another way to apply it if you are going to take a bath with coconut oil in it is to just dip your hair in the water and squeeze the excess water out.