Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Couponing

My sister recently introduced me to couponing.  I did the coupon thing years ago when we lived in CA, and it was time consuming.  So much so that I gave up.  I was hesitant to try it again, but HOLY COW! I am loving it!


She gave me a few websites to go to and a couple ideas of how to keep it simple:
1- Start with one store! 
She recommends Rite Aid since they have amazing deals and their coupon policy is so flexible.


2- Buy the things that you use.  
Don't go overboard buying things you'll never use, unless they are totally free.


3- Her favorite websites are:
www.hip2save.com (I go to stores and look at store deals individually)
www.totallytarget.com


4- One more website I love:
www.savvyshopperdeals.com (they often have things hip2save doesn't have and vice versa)


5-Lastly, I don't get a Sunday paper, but there are TONS of printable coupons and those sites above will put links to the printables next to the deals!


Happy Couponing!!

No comments: